I was very lucky to receive a complimentary jar of Tropical Traditions Raw Honey to review! I have always heard such great things about the benefits of honey, especially raw honey. Upon doing research on raw honey, some studies have shown it to be effective in battling allergies. It has been said that only 1 full tablespoon of honey is required to receive the wonderful benefits.
Most commerical honey has been heated and filtered so that it pours easily and "looks better". Raw honey is in a solidified state. The taste is wonderful. So far I haven't had time to cook with it, but I have ate one spoonful a day. Tomorrow I'm going to try it in my coffee as a sweetener.
Don't laugh but one of my favorite facial masks is a mixture of honey, olive oil and egg yolk. If you got some vitamin E throw that in too. Apply to face for about 10 mins and rinse off. Your skin will feel amazing!
Here is a recipe for Hot Fudge Sauce using Tropical Traditions Raw Honey
1. Be a follower of my blog and go to Tropical Traditions website and tell me another item you would like to try. Also leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!
2. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
5. Watch Tropical Traditions video and tell me something you learned (3 entries)
6. Sign up for Tropical Traditions newsletter (3 entries)
7. Tweet this giveaway
8. Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
9. Add my blog to your blog roll
10. Tell me if you have already tried a Tropical Traditions product.
Contest ends 11/7/2010. US only. Winner will be contacted via email and have 48 hours to respond or I will pick new winner.
I received this product for free to review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.